MTA Networking Fundamentals is designed to provide students with an explanation and understanding of fundamental networking concepts. This training course prepares students for Microsoft exam 98-366. MTA is a new entry-level credential from Microsoft that validates the foundational knowledge needed to take the first step toward building a successful career in technology. The MTA certification programs cover the baseline knowledge of building and managing Microsoft Windows Servers, Windows-based network operating systems, Active Directory, account management, and system recovery tools. Expert Scott Kennedy guides you through each exam objective seamlessly, all the while preparing you for the Microsoft exam 98-366. This course provides you with interactive videos that meet the needs of multiple styles of learning from auditory to visual. The MTA Networking Fundamentals eLearning course includes a pre test and post test that accurately identifies your skill gap. Kennedy will guide you step by step and help you close your skill gap with content concentrating on each exam objective. Achieving MTA certifications is the first step toward becoming a Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS).
- Understand the basic concepts of the Internet, intranet, and extranet
- Understand the difference between switches and routers and how they are configured
- Introduction to the OSI 7-layer networking model, IPv4 and IPv6
- 3 Sessions with Video Training and Exercise Labs
- 3 Pre Assessment
- 3 Post Assessment
- Internet Explorer 9 or later, Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari
- Flash plugin installed
- High-speed Internet connection
This course bundle is preparation for the official MTA Networking Fundamentals 98-366 certification exam.