Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) certification is an industry-recognized credential that can be used to effectively validate one’s skills in Adobe digital-media software. It represents the creative skills in demand today by industry and academia and reflects well when presented on a résumé or college application.
Adobe Certified Associate in Graphic Design & Illustration Using Adobe Illustrator
Adobe Illustrator software is the industry’s premier vector-drawing environment for creating scalable graphics.
GMetrix has prepared exam-focused training to help you be successful in passing your ACA CS6 exams. The ACA CS6 practice test products map directly to certification exam objectives.
- Setting Project Requirements
- Identifying Design Elements Used When Preparing Graphics
- Understanding Adobe Illustrator
- Create Graphics Using Adobe Illustrator
- Archive, Export and Publish Graphics Using Adobe Illustrator
2 Practice Tests
- Internet Explorer 9 or later, Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari
- Flash plugin installed
- High-speed Internet connection
- Prior coursework or experience with Illustrator recommended
The ACA CS6 practice test products map directly to certification exam objectives.