The ESB certification is built to test and validate foundation-level concepts and knowledge in entrepreneurship and small business management. These core concepts include entrepreneurship; recognizing and evaluating opportunities; planning for, starting, and operating a business; marketing and sales; and financial management.
Candidates for ESB certification will be expected to have key conceptual knowledge of entrepreneurial and small business principles, although it is not required for students to have had real-world experience as a small business manager in order to take and pass the exam. Successful completion of this certification will validate skills and knowledge for those students interested in working in a middle-skill trade profession as their own boss and those with entrepreneurship and small business career aspirations.
GMetrix has prepared exam-focused training to help you be successful in passing your ESB exam. The ESB practice test products map directly to certification exam objective
- The Entrepreneur
- Opportunity Recognition
- Starting a Business
- Business Operations
- Marketing and Sales
- Financial Management
- Entrepreneurship & Small Business (US) 3 Practice Exams
- Entrepreneurship & Small Business (UK) 3 Practice Exams
- Entrepreneurship & Small Business (Ireland) 3 Practice Exams
- Entrepreneurship & Small Business (Universal) 3 Practice Exams
- Internet Explorer 9 or later, Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari
- Flash plugin installed
- High-speed Internet connection
- Prior coursework or experience with Entrepreneurship and Small Business recommended.
This practice test bundle is preparation for the official Entrepreneurship and Small Business certification exam.